Spring Cottage is an 18th century cottage, renovated with traditional flagstone flooring throughout. Cool and airy in the summer months, it has a lovely wood burning stove, making it perfect for autumn and winter holidays too. There is a large courtyard for easy parking, and a private south facing enclosed garden. Just a stone’s throw from the Burgundy canal, it is the perfect place to relax and explore this glorious region. The cottage is all on one floor. Entrance is from the large courtyard, leading into the dining area and open plan fully equipped kitchen. To the right is the comfortable lounge with wood burning stove, leading to the large double bedroom with en suite shower room. To the left of the dining area is the second large twin bedroom, with two single beds and en suite shower room.
The self-catering cottage is equipped with:
- Washing machine
- Fridge freezer
- Gas cooker/oven
- Wood burning stove
- Period French bed 140 × 200 cm
- Twin beds 90 × 200 cm
- Duvets and pillowcases
- Bed linen
- Tea towels
- Iron and ironing board
- Toaster and Coffee machine
- British satellite Sky television and major French tv channels
- DVD player
- 30m Private garden
- Children’s swings
- Garden furniture and barbecue
- Shared use of heated swimming pool
- A cot and high chair are available on request
- Outdoor games area with table tennis and boules, toys for younger children
- Secure parking in the courtyard
- Free WiFi
2021 Spring Cottage
Rental fees are payable in Euros, per week
Changeover day is Saturday**
|Low Season*||Oct – Apr||650 € p/w|
|Mid Season||May – Jun – Sep||1090 € p/w|
|High Season||Jul – Aug||1225 € p/w|
|Final cleaning||60 €|
Taxe de Séjour is a local tourism tax set at 1.00 € per adult/per night and is payable on departure.
* Christmas and Easter rates apply; please contact us for more details. **More flexible dates in low and mid season are easily arranged.
Availability and Pricing information
Accomodation is Self-catering. Prices are in € (Euros) and are per property per week.
- Set of bath towels € 6 per person per week
- Pool towels € 4 per person per week
- Firewood € 15 per wheelbarrow.
Linen is provided and the beds are made for your arrival. Pets are welcome (€ 5 per night). The cottage is non smoking.