Coach House dates from the 17th century and has been lovingly restored to keep many of the original features such as oak beams and flagstone floors. In the summer you can throw open the doors onto the large private garden and orchard. It has a lovely wood burning stove and heating throughout, making it perfect for autumn and winter holidays too. The cottage is accessed by steps from the large courtyard, and is all on the ground floor. The front door opens into a spacious living and dining area with flagstone floors. French doors lead directly onto the secluded and private garden with an orchard of cherry, apple and plum trees. On the left of the living room is a twin room en-suite bathroom with toilet. There are two further double bedrooms, one with a double bed and one with two single beds. There is a modern separate shower room and a second seperate toilet. The Coach House is a romantic and very comfortable home from home which should help you have a relaxing holiday in this unspoilt corner of Burgundy.
The self-catering cottage is equipped with:
- Washing machine
- Fridge freezer
- Gas hob and electric oven
- Double bed 140 x 200 cm
- Single beds 90 x 200 cm
- Duvets and bed linen
- Iron and ironing board
- Toaster and coffee machine
- British satellite Sky television and major French tv channels
- iPod dock, multi-region DVD player
- 30m private garden with orchard
- Garden furniture and barbecue
- Shared use of heated swimming pool
- Outside games area with table tennis and boules, toys for younger children
- Cot and high chair available on request
- Safe and covered parking in the courtyard
- Free WiFi
2019 Coach House
Rental fees are payable in Euros, per week
Changeover day is Saturday*
|Low Season**||Oct – Apr||750 € p/w|
|Mid Season||May – Jun – Sep||1200 € p/w|
|High Season||Jul – Aug||1500 € p/w|
|Final cleaning||60 €|
Taxe de Séjour is a local tourism tax of 0.90 € per adult/per night and is payable on departure.
** Christmas and Easter rates apply; please contact us for more details. *More flexible dates in low and mid season are easily arranged.
Availability and Pricing information
Accomodation is Self-catering. Prices are in € (Euros) and are per property per week.
- Set of bath towels € 6 per person per week.
- Pool towels € 4 per person per week.
- Firewood € 15 per wheelbarrow.
All linen is provided and the beds are made up for your arrival. Pets are welcome (€5 per night). The cottage is non smoking.